Bleach Online Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forums of Bleach Online Adventure.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I need help, prize's will be awarded!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rokura
Admin
Rokura

I need help, prize's will be awarded! Empty
PostSubject: I need help, prize's will be awarded!   I need help, prize's will be awarded! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:57 pm

Who ever can come up with the best Incantations for these 4 kidos, will receive one of the following prizes

If race is shinigami, 15% mastery to the kido
If race is not shinigami exp token that gives you 2x expgain for 5 minutes

Hado #4 Byakurai - Offensive Kido

Bakudo #1 Sai - Binding Kido

Bakudo #12 Keikatsu - Healing Kido

Bakudo #86 Shinreiki - Healing Kido
Back to top Go down
Shana

Shana

PostSubject: Re: I need help, prize's will be awarded!   I need help, prize's will be awarded! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:47 pm

Power of the warm and cold, Light as fierce as the sun, Creation of Black clouds,
Wrath of the heavens, Byakurai.

Bound by death itselfe, The yak struggles ignorant at the fire clay, Spirit ropes, Sai.

Energy of the soul, replenish energy of the body, Safe the living and dead from dying, keikatsu.

Horn of the Unicorn, Wings of the Pegasus, Breath of the Dragon, Water from the holy grail, Steel of excaliber, Spirit and soul thy lord has granted on thou, Be combined To create that which Surpasses Death, which surpasses All Creations, Bakudo #86 Shinreiki
Back to top Go down
Kyoujin
Admin
Kyoujin

PostSubject: Re: I need help, prize's will be awarded!   I need help, prize's will be awarded! EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 1:34 am

Incantation - Misbehaving, spread out the word, show mercy to those who came before, the sky roars, the clouds speak, BYAKURAI!

Incantation - Shout out, you terrible delinquent, arrive with the wind and depart with the rain, SAI!

Incantation - My right hand is the stone that bridges worlds. My left hand is the blade that binds reality. The black-haired shepherd is hung from a chair, KEIKATSU!

Incantation - My left hand is the water that flows between worlds. My right hand is the sapling that binds growth, SHINREIKI!

Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachonlineadventure.bravehost.com/
Serenade
Veteran Player
Serenade

PostSubject: Re: I need help, prize's will be awarded!   I need help, prize's will be awarded! EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:06 am

Oh Lord, show us thy path of righteous judgement. Cast thy light to guide our way. Shower thy followers in fine fortunes, and cast thy foes away. Hadou #4... Byakurai

Brutal strength to bending wills. Capture thy inner soul. Release forth to shatter fury and madness. Thy will is ones beckoning call, be shaded in thy own darkness, and bathed in thy own light. Bakudo #1...Sai

Oh Heaven, reach forth and catch purity of souls. Sing glorious psalms of surplus and peace. Lay thy young to sleep in beds of the softest straw, and pillows of the lightest feather. Honor thy word, bless ye who calls thy name. Bakudo #12...Keikatsu

Malevolent storm be calmed by voice so pure. Raging blaze be quenched by thy very sight. Honor thy beauty and thy grace. Hath no ill thought for blessings seek not evil. Gaze upon your people and bless their fruitful effort. Bakudo #86...Shinreiki
Back to top Go down
Wellan

Wellan

PostSubject: Re: I need help, prize's will be awarded!   I need help, prize's will be awarded! EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 3:10 pm

(xD they might be really bad but anyway I tried :p)

White Thunder coming from the sky, making a hole in clouds , calm down then release your power Byakurai

Invisible chain,based on the power of will, shall restrain you, Bakudo... Sai

Power of heaven,give me strenght,power of will, Restore, Keikatsu

My right hand shall restore your soul and my left hand shall heal your wounds, Illuminate his body Shinreiki
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need help, prize's will be awarded!   I need help, prize's will be awarded! Empty

Back to top Go down

I need help, prize's will be awarded!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online Adventure :: General-
Jump to: