Bleach Online Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forums of Bleach Online Adventure.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shinigami's Sort-of-Garganta

Go down 
+6
Lucia
Freakazoid!
Adamus1115
Serenade
AFKmuch
Kyoujin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoujin
Admin
Kyoujin

Shinigami's Sort-of-Garganta Empty
PostSubject: Shinigami's Sort-of-Garganta   Shinigami's Sort-of-Garganta EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:39 pm

Maybe we can add a Senkai Gate, or Hell Butterfly's, for Shinigami's to travel forth between SS and Earth?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachonlineadventure.bravehost.com/
AFKmuch

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Sort-of-Garganta   Shinigami's Sort-of-Garganta EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:42 pm

i like it, +1. but with hell butterflys, should there be a number of them that you have? and each time you use the gate you use up one butterfly, they could also be used to send messages to squads and stuff. and maybe, personal senkai gates for lucky noble family members?
Back to top Go down
Kyoujin
Admin
Kyoujin

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Sort-of-Garganta   Shinigami's Sort-of-Garganta EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:45 pm

Yeah, you should have a limit of two hell butterfly's in your inventory.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachonlineadventure.bravehost.com/
Serenade
Veteran Player
Serenade

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Sort-of-Garganta   Shinigami's Sort-of-Garganta EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:49 pm

Hmm I suppose Shinigami do need Hell Butterflies. Instead of just willy nilly opening Senkai Gates whenever they please... I usually just walk anyway though.
Back to top Go down
Adamus1115

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Sort-of-Garganta   Shinigami's Sort-of-Garganta EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:56 pm

Quite nice idea we could use senkai gate to transport from ss to human world
Back to top Go down
Freakazoid!

Freakazoid!

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Sort-of-Garganta   Shinigami's Sort-of-Garganta EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:14 pm

And with the hell butterfly idea. Maybe make certain co-ordinates on the map specific locations where you can choose to land. Kinda like spawn points. One near the barber and clothing seller. One near the quincy towers, One maybe in Urahara's. and One by the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Lucia
Veteran Player
Lucia

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Sort-of-Garganta   Shinigami's Sort-of-Garganta EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:16 pm

Freakazoid! wrote:
And with the hell butterfly idea. Maybe make certain co-ordinates on the map specific locations where you can choose to land. Kinda like spawn points. One near the barber and clothing seller. One near the quincy towers, One maybe in Urahara's. and One by the hospital.

That could be difficult to code. (Even though I'm not pro or something but I guess it is.)
Back to top Go down
Freakazoid!

Freakazoid!

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Sort-of-Garganta   Shinigami's Sort-of-Garganta EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:37 pm

I dont think so. Just in theory, They make the Exit out of arena always ends up infront of the hospital. So it would just be making 4 seperate tiles that you could choose from click a Hellbutterfly..Im not a coder so i dont know if its difficult. but could make a great addition.
Back to top Go down
Wellan

Wellan

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Sort-of-Garganta   Shinigami's Sort-of-Garganta EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:39 pm

Honestly, I think shinigami's should just be able to open Sekai Portal it would be way easier to code since it is like garganta and less complicated Razz
Back to top Go down
Lucia
Veteran Player
Lucia

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Sort-of-Garganta   Shinigami's Sort-of-Garganta EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:43 pm

Freakazoid! wrote:
I dont think so. Just in theory, They make the Exit out of arena always ends up infront of the hospital. So it would just be making 4 seperate tiles that you could choose from click a Hellbutterfly..Im not a coder so i dont know if its difficult. but could make a great addition.
Great addition indeed.
Back to top Go down
Zenrai
Veteran Player
Zenrai

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Sort-of-Garganta   Shinigami's Sort-of-Garganta EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:20 pm

It should be kido based then?, And worked for. Possibley have to master to always get where you want to go IE Actually works?
Back to top Go down
Rokura
Admin
Rokura

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Sort-of-Garganta   Shinigami's Sort-of-Garganta EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:37 am

Garganta/Senkai gate wont work like ketzuken did im going to have them open up then you go through the void sections , the hollow's one you energize spirit particles to walk on through it then for the shinigami you walk through the tunnel thing and their's a chance for the sweeper guy to come through and kill you xD.
Back to top Go down
Alastor_Nazura
Veteran Player
Alastor_Nazura

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Sort-of-Garganta   Shinigami's Sort-of-Garganta EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:05 am

LOL, yeah the Janitor or w/e. Seems like a awesome idea.
Back to top Go down
Serenade
Veteran Player
Serenade

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Sort-of-Garganta   Shinigami's Sort-of-Garganta EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:32 am

If that's not an incentive to take a nice walk I don't know what is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Sort-of-Garganta   Shinigami's Sort-of-Garganta Empty

Back to top Go down

Shinigami's Sort-of-Garganta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online Adventure :: Suggestions-
Jump to: