Bleach Online Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forums of Bleach Online Adventure.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alastor GM App.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alastor_Nazura
Veteran Player
Alastor_Nazura

Alastor GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Alastor GM App.   Alastor GM App. EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:20 pm

1. Name(Real name, or In Game Name) : Alistair(Real Name) Nazura, Alastor(In Game Name)

2. Byond Key(Your on you play on) : Alastor_Nazura

3. Referral(Anyone who can vouch for your work) : Incetay and Shinzo14.

4. Age : I am 17.

5. Gender :Male.

6. Hobbies & Interest's(Anything including outside activities) : I'm really just a Gamer, I love to play games and compete with others, I also like to write Fan Fictions, I have a lot of Original work I am Currently making with some of my friends. I also like to Fix or try to fix computers, computers and games are just fascinating to me.

7. Reason For Applying(Need's to be at least a paragraph, 3-4 sentences) : I really love this game with all my heart after playing 'Bleach Ketzuken' from almost when it first came out, I realized that this game was going to be the best. Not only that but I love the community and Staff-Player relationship. I love to help people is all, I really feel like I can make a Difference.

8. Previous Experience(Any game even excluding Byond you have staffed for) : Honestly, Like Ive stated before. -None- Ive been ask to be a GM for games, but none never really compelled me like this one, I really am psyched to play this and be a part of it.

9. Experience with Help&Support(Can be in real life situations to I.E Customer Support for Mc Donalds) : Ive worked at a Computer Store and Ive had to deal with all kind of Customers. Some are Extremely rude and some are pleasant to work with. Some began to Argue with me, but I never lost my temper, nor did I let them walk all over me though. I had to be Kind but Assertive at the same time.

10. Why do you think your right for the job? : I honestly only play games longer than a week if I really like them, This game I am proud to say has me Hooked. I really would like to keep playing this, I want to help people and other Staff if they need it. Even if I'm not picked, I'll still help others and keep trying to work my way up for the position.

~ Common Sense Basic Intelligence Questions ~

1. If a red house is made of red bricks a blue house is made of blue bricks a yellow house is made of yellow bricks what is a green house made of? Green Bricks.

2. What is x? x + 7 = 32 / 2? X= 9.

3. If you had 5 apples and you take 3 away how many do you have? You will still have 5 apples technically.

4. There are 7 people on train #1 and 3 people on Train #2 if 2/3rd of the people from Train #2 move to Train #1 how many people are left on Train #2? 1 person would be left.

5. What is a GM? GM= Game Moderator.

6. How would you solve a fight between two players?(List what you would do step by step)
Step 1= I would ask what the problem was and who started it.

Step 2= I would then calmly ask them to please stop and just let it slide.

Step 3= If they Continue to argue I would then Issue Warnings: To stop Arguing.

Step 4= If they do not heed my Warnings and Still continue to Argue I would Issue a Mute.

Step 5= After they are Un-muted and they yet again start to Argue, I would speak to the higher Ups and ask what should I do, if to get them Banned or not.

Back to top Go down
Kyoujin
Admin
Kyoujin

Alastor GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alastor GM App.   Alastor GM App. EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:48 pm

Hmm, I'll talk to Rokura about this one, good app.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachonlineadventure.bravehost.com/
Alastor_Nazura
Veteran Player
Alastor_Nazura

Alastor GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alastor GM App.   Alastor GM App. EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:51 pm

Thanks A lot. I appreciate it! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alastor GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alastor GM App.   Alastor GM App. Empty

Back to top Go down

Alastor GM App.
Page 1 of 1