Bleach Online Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forums of Bleach Online Adventure.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kido Skill System?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenrai
Veteran Player
Zenrai

Kido Skill System? Empty
PostSubject: Kido Skill System?   Kido Skill System? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 1:05 am

Well we have the SP system. But I was wondering if you could implament a more in-depth kido system. Such as once you gain about 5 levels or so you get a Kido point. Theres multiple kido's withen the system but you spend points and build certain ones. Theres kido that can only be unlocked by so many points in other certain kido. It also allows you to stack points with a eveuntal stop. ((Example 5/5 10/10 ect.)) But as you stack it the kido gets a little more powerful. Once you max it out for some kido it could add a special effect. Even the most simple thing as a recolor to show your a master in that spell. I don't know, If I could get some feed back about the idea and such ill be happy.

Also, I wanted to ask if I got my suggestion across clearly enough?
Back to top Go down
Rokura
Admin
Rokura

Kido Skill System? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kido Skill System?   Kido Skill System? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:35 am

Really good idea might implement it after the beta, but for now im just making it percentage's show how much youve mastered the kido skill or etc, your mastery will add to the damage of the kido though so keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
Zenrai
Veteran Player
Zenrai

Kido Skill System? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kido Skill System?   Kido Skill System? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:02 pm

Rokura wrote:
Really good idea might implement it after the beta, but for now im just making it percentage's show how much youve mastered the kido skill or etc, your mastery will add to the damage of the kido though so keep that in mind.

Alright. I didn't figure it would go in before beta. Given it would take awhail to build in from scratch. But thanks for giveing me feed back.
Back to top Go down
Zenrai
Veteran Player
Zenrai

Kido Skill System? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kido Skill System?   Kido Skill System? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:55 pm

Gah, Open beta seems so far away.
Back to top Go down
Kyoujin
Admin
Kyoujin

Kido Skill System? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kido Skill System?   Kido Skill System? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:11 am

Hmm, Imma supplement another Idea for kidou.

You can make a verb, that says Incantation, if you press it, it switches between an Incantation kidou or no Incantation at all.

Incantation - More powerful, more time needed to execute, more reiatsu drain.
No Incantation - Less powerful, less time needed to execute, less reiatsu drain.

Say what ya think about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachonlineadventure.bravehost.com/
Wellan

Wellan

Kido Skill System? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kido Skill System?   Kido Skill System? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:45 am

I think it is a nice idea
Back to top Go down
Alastor_Nazura
Veteran Player
Alastor_Nazura

Kido Skill System? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kido Skill System?   Kido Skill System? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:16 pm

Awesome Idea bro, love it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kido Skill System? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kido Skill System?   Kido Skill System? Empty

Back to top Go down

Kido Skill System?
Page 1 of 1