Bleach Online Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forums of Bleach Online Adventure.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows

Go down 
+6
Halkal
Aerix
Serenade
Rokura
Freakazoid!
Lucia
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucia
Veteran Player
Lucia

Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows   Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:15 am

Vaizards

Aren't masks supposed to be OP but not too much cuz they surpass the power level that of either a Hollow or a Shinigami for a limited time.
You could also add in mask mastery in which when it reaches 100% they can put on the mask and take it off.

Benefits of using vaizard mask:
Enhanced Speed - Vaizards has greater speed with shunpo while in mask form.
Enhanced Stats - Vaizards gets a decent boost on all stats (Stronger than an ordinary shinigami/hollow, excluding captains and espada)

Hollows
~ You could put in a hollow boss (Fūrā, a Hollow so massive that it literally has Gillian masks for nails.)
*This can be made as an event too once in a while, Fūrā summons a mob of gillians. (i.e Fūrā has invaded Earth.)*

Espadas

~Custom colored Cero/Gran Rey Cero - Self explanatory
~Power upgrades - Espadas will have a boost that can match a vaizard's power.

Captains

~Limit release - Captains will have a boost that can match a vaizard's power.
~More Kidos - Captains are capable of learning more kidos than an ordinary shinigami.

*Stat boost could be optional though you may or may not add it in*
Back to top Go down
Freakazoid!

Freakazoid!

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows   Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:34 am

Umm just curious. Not trying to insult or anything.
But why is everything being compared to vaizard. Lol

But only thing i would Addition to this, is that the Vaizard mask should have a capped time limit of like 60 sec at most after training it. or else that would be OP completely.

All the other ideas are small or minor, But are really great. Nice job Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Lucia
Veteran Player
Lucia

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows   Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:37 am

Freakazoid! wrote:
Umm just curious. Not trying to insult or anything.
But why is everything being compared to vaizard. Lol
Well as you can see, most people complain on how vaizard mask overpowers them even though they got better stats and such. Anyways thanks for the comment.
Back to top Go down
Lucia
Veteran Player
Lucia

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows   Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:40 am

Bountos should get a decent buff as well drunken
Back to top Go down
Rokura
Admin
Rokura

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows   Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:30 am

We'll their not bad suggestions but you girls/guys have to sorta wait till you play the game lol you'll understand it better then because your going to have to level to 250 which is the max and get 6 stat points per level and you choose your build lol

Ressureccions, Shikais , Bankais , Masks's they wont boost what they should in the anime I.E grimmjow boosts strength! , they boost according to your own stat build so if your a reiatsu whore a meele zan will boost your reiatsu lol.
Back to top Go down
Serenade
Veteran Player
Serenade

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows   Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:06 am

Rokura wrote:
We'll their not bad suggestions but you girls/guys have to sorta wait till you play the game lol you'll understand it better then because your going to have to level to 250 which is the max and get 6 stat points per level and you choose your build lol

Ressureccions, Shikais , Bankais , Masks's they wont boost what they should in the anime I.E grimmjow boosts strength! , they boost according to your own stat build so if your a reiatsu whore a meele zan will boost your reiatsu lol.
That does NOT sound appealing at all >.>
Back to top Go down
Aerix

Aerix

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows   Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:10 am

Rhelic wrote:
Rokura wrote:

That does NOT sound appealing at all >.>

I agree, that doesn't sound to good. I hope once we see it for ourself then it won't be as bad as we think.
Back to top Go down
Rokura
Admin
Rokura

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows   Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:22 am

It's not "Appealing" because i just gave you a brief example, everything will be based on your stat build that you make it's kinda complicated to explain in detail. basically it'll be a free stat build system with limitless abilities and customization.
Back to top Go down
Aerix

Aerix

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows   Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:24 am

Rokura wrote:
It's not "Appealing" because i just gave you a brief example, everything will be based on your stat build that you make it's kinda complicated to explain in detail. basically it'll be a free stat build system with limitless abilities and customization.

Now that DOES sound appealing. xD
Back to top Go down
Serenade
Veteran Player
Serenade

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows   Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:30 am

It's Kidou spammin' time =D
Back to top Go down
Rokura
Admin
Rokura

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows   Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:34 am

Well here's a better example

Rokura -
Race = Arrancar
Level 156
Health = 4,000 (Base health for a level 156 if you add no stat points to it, 25 hp per level)
Reiatsu = 2,390 (Base reiatsu for a level 156 if u add no stat points to it, 15 rp per level)
Strength = 336
Defense = 300
Reiryoku = 300
Release = Grimmjow

(You will have 936 stat points at level 156.)

Alright so that's my build im overall balanced right? well

Now when i activate my ressureccion, it will see my strength is the highest so it will add, the most bonus to that

Addstr = round(usr.level * 1.5) - this is just somthing temporary ill redo it in the source when i add it

So basically my strength will be 336 + 234 = 570

Then, Now it will see my reiatsu and defence are balanced so it'll work like this

adddef = round(usr.level / 2)
addrei = round(usr.level / 2)

So my Defense and Reiatsu will be
300 + 78 = 378 total
Back to top Go down
Aerix

Aerix

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows   Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:37 am

Now what if your Defence and Rei weren't balanced? Say 350 Defence and 250 Rei?
Back to top Go down
Rokura
Admin
Rokura

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows   Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:38 am

It would add accordingly to the higher stats lowest getting the lowest boost.
Back to top Go down
Aerix

Aerix

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows   Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:39 am

Mind telling us the multipliers for the 2nd and 3rd highest stats? ;P
Back to top Go down
Rokura
Admin
Rokura

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows   Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:45 am

There not really fully decided run im going to run some test's basically the multipliers will go based off your level and highest stat divided by somthing etc. somthing along those lines lol
Back to top Go down
Serenade
Veteran Player
Serenade

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows   Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:51 am

So can we still build ourselves off our Zanpaktou?
Back to top Go down
Aerix

Aerix

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows   Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:53 am

I could see that. I was just wondering what the numbers might be if the 2nd and 3rd stat were not balanced. I'd imagine the 2nd highest stat would be round(usr.level/1.5) and lowest stat would be round(usr.level/3)
Back to top Go down
Halkal

Halkal

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows   Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:54 am

No, I think he means that the boost of the Zanpaktou has to do with our build. So it's like a adaptable Zanpaktou boost? Tell me if that makes any sense.
Back to top Go down
Aerix

Aerix

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows   Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:59 am

Halkal wrote:
No, I think he means that the boost of the Zanpaktou has to do with our build. So it's like a adaptable Zanpaktou boost? Tell me if that makes any sense.

Makes sense to me. Though one thing I wondering about is if you work on your strength and end up with a rei based Zan. Sure its nice that the Zan will boost your strength even more but you wouldn't do very well if you have all that strength and your Zan can't use it for more damage. Ex: Kenpachi using Senbonzakura(Byakuya's Zan) as his Shikai.
Back to top Go down
Halkal

Halkal

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows   Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:00 am

Let's just wait and see how Takashi does it.
Back to top Go down
Lucia
Veteran Player
Lucia

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows   Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:10 pm

Enhanced Hierros for Espadas.. More defense Very Happy..
Back to top Go down
Rokura
Admin
Rokura

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows   Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:20 pm

All arrancar's will have hierro and you can activate it to receive bonus defense but it drains a small abit of rei every so often.
Back to top Go down
Serenade
Veteran Player
Serenade

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows   Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:22 pm

Being an Arrancar sounds more and more appealing every time you talk about them...
Back to top Go down
Lucia
Veteran Player
Lucia

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows   Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:22 pm

That's whut I've been thinking, Mr. psychic xD
Back to top Go down
Serenade
Veteran Player
Serenade

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows   Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:23 pm

The Shinigami line will suffer greatly because of it though. Less competition for Captain I guess...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows   Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideas for Vaizard/Espada/Captain/Hollows
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next