Bleach Online Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forums of Bleach Online Adventure.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ressurection Idea. Purely for the sake of an Idea.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zoanthrope

Zoanthrope

Ressurection Idea.  Purely for the sake of an Idea. Empty
PostSubject: Ressurection Idea. Purely for the sake of an Idea.   Ressurection Idea.  Purely for the sake of an Idea. EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:28 am

Alright. I'm thinking that your ressurection should work differently than it has in the past. It's not going to be based around the anime characters. Oh, no! It's going to be purely based on what you were while you were a hollow, your stats back then, stuff like that.

For example. You could be a level 220 Arrancar with ressurection. You evolved all the way to Vasto Lorde. Now, whenever you activate Ressurection, you gain a multiplier based on what your stats were when you were a Hollow. You also gain a random set of moves that are set to go good with what your stats were as a Hollow.
Back to top Go down
Rokura
Admin
Rokura

PostSubject: Re: Ressurection Idea. Purely for the sake of an Idea.   Ressurection Idea.  Purely for the sake of an Idea. EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:40 am

Zoanthrope wrote:
Alright. I'm thinking that your ressurection should work differently than it has in the past. It's not going to be based around the anime characters. Oh, no! It's going to be purely based on what you were while you were a hollow, your stats back then, stuff like that.

For example. You could be a level 220 Arrancar with ressurection. You evolved all the way to Vasto Lorde. Now, whenever you activate Ressurection, you gain a multiplier based on what your stats were when you were a Hollow. You also gain a random set of moves that are set to go good with what your stats were as a Hollow.

Max level is 250, and that'll take awhile dont you think ur still refferring to the old game to much?
Back to top Go down
Alastor_Nazura
Veteran Player
Alastor_Nazura

PostSubject: Re: Ressurection Idea. Purely for the sake of an Idea.   Ressurection Idea.  Purely for the sake of an Idea. EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:08 am

Ehhh....I like having the random ress's from the anime D:
Back to top Go down
Zoanthrope

Zoanthrope

PostSubject: Re: Ressurection Idea. Purely for the sake of an Idea.   Ressurection Idea.  Purely for the sake of an Idea. EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:52 am

I just choose a random level...
Back to top Go down
Zenrai
Veteran Player
Zenrai

PostSubject: Re: Ressurection Idea. Purely for the sake of an Idea.   Ressurection Idea.  Purely for the sake of an Idea. EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:00 pm

Random ress's I like to. Its not as drab as going into the game going to shinigami teacher and picking the zan you want from the list. Given this is diffrent but still eventually people are going to find the correct builds for certain things. But I also like the idea of takeing the builds to the next step, And the game tailoring the charecter to your playing style.
Back to top Go down
Aceboy360
BANNED
Aceboy360

PostSubject: Re: Ressurection Idea. Purely for the sake of an Idea.   Ressurection Idea.  Purely for the sake of an Idea. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:03 am

I like this, but let's adapt it more. When you make a character you can choose Defense, Reiatsu, or Strength bases for you character. How about when they choose one of those their chances of obtaining a specific resurrection.

Example. If someone chooses strength based they have a higher chance of getting Shawlong, Del Toro, Grimmjow, etc. Rei based they get Ulq, Baragan, Hallibel, etc. You get the idea?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ressurection Idea. Purely for the sake of an Idea.   Ressurection Idea.  Purely for the sake of an Idea. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ressurection Idea. Purely for the sake of an Idea.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online Adventure :: Suggestions-
Jump to: