Bleach Online Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forums of Bleach Online Adventure.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jarets Gm Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaret

Jaret

Jarets Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Jarets Gm Application   Jarets Gm Application EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:05 pm

1. Name :Jaret

2. Byond Key :Tonkils

3. Refferal: I don't really have any :[

4. Age : 14

5. Gender : Male

6. Hobbies & Interest's :I enjoy doing science experiments , such as making liquid nitrogen ,or making smoke bombs. I also enjoy video games, and riding my bike. But my favorite thing to do is collect parts from things I don't use around the house to make little robots. I don't always use my own ideas but I've made one on my own.

7. Reason For Applying : I'm really applying because I love helping people ,especially new players when no one else will. I just want to do common jobs like, stopping people from being harassed by other players, and arguing. I don't need GM to stop people from arguing or being harassed, but it helps because people take me seriously. I also play for a good amount of time because most of the other games on Byond are either trash or just not that fun anymore. So I feel that I may be on a lot of the time when other Gm's aren't. Thats pretty much it , I really just want to help people more and give the game a good name. So when people think of this game they think of kind and helpful GM's who also reinforce rules with a just cause ,and not GM's who always jump to a conclusion and not really help.

8. Previous Experience : I've staffed on Naruto Rebirth : The perfect Soldier, Dragon Ball Z Legends Reborn, and Naruto Beast. Thats pretty much it, I haven't staffed on alot of games but I always try to help when i can. Razz

9. Experience with Help&Support :I can't really say I have any but usually when friends of mine fight I'm usually the one to tell them that they shouldn't argue over something stupid.

10. Why do you think your right for the job? : I'm not gonna be snotty and say I deserve this position, I just want to help and thats all I have to say about that lol.

1. If a red house is made of red bricks a blue house is made of blue bricks a yellow house is made of yellow bricks what is a green house made of?: Glass.

2. What is x? x + 7 = 32 / 2? : 9

3. If you had 5 apples and you take 3 away how many do you have?: 2

4. There are 7 people on train #1 and 3 people on Train #2 if 2/3rd of the people from Train #2 move to Train #1 how many people are left on Train #2? : 1

5. What is a GM?: A GM is a game moderator, basically someone who watches the game to make sure people are doing the right thing, or following the rules. Or sometimes just there to help if someone needs it.

6. How would you solve a fight between two players?: Well First I would get them to stop arguing and ask them why they are arguing if I don't know. Then I would see if their argument was legit, and not just them arguing over something stupid because they accidently killed someone with a random attack while they were killing hollows. I would tell them, depending on the situation, why they should stop arguing or who is right, or even why they are both wrong. And if after I told them to stop and they kept argueing I would mute them both for 1 minute, and explain again why I muted them and that they should learn to get along. Razz

Well thats my app, thanks for taking your time to read it. (whether you read the whole thing or not :3)

Last edited by Jaret on Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed some grammatical mistakes.)
Back to top Go down
Fredd

Fredd

PostSubject: Re: Jarets Gm Application   Jarets Gm Application EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:01 pm

Seems good to me, but i aint no, Admin.
Back to top Go down
Zoanthrope

Zoanthrope

PostSubject: Re: Jarets Gm Application   Jarets Gm Application EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:49 pm

If you're going to make an application look good, at least make an attempt at proper grammar.
Back to top Go down
Jaret

Jaret

PostSubject: Re: Jarets Gm Application   Jarets Gm Application EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:04 am

Thanks for advice Zoan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jarets Gm Application   Jarets Gm Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Jarets Gm Application
Page 1 of 1