Bleach Online Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forums of Bleach Online Adventure.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aerix's Forum Admin App.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aerix

Aerix

Aerix's Forum Admin App. Empty
PostSubject: Aerix's Forum Admin App.   Aerix's Forum Admin App. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:48 am

I edited the GM form alittle to fit in as a Forum Admin application. I hope nobody minds.

1. Name(Real name, or Forum Name) :
I you would of figured my Forum Name is Aerix. My real name is Tommy.

2. Byond Key(Your on you play on) :
Slythnal

3. Refferal(Anyone who can vouch for your work) :
I'm sorry to say that I have no one.

4. Age :

5. Gender :
Male

6. Hobbies & Interest's(Anything including outside activities) :
Gaming, Reading Blogs, Watching Anime (of course), Spending time with my family and friends

7. Reason For Applying(Need's to be at least a paragraph, 3-4 sentences) :
I am applying to be a Forum Admin because I believe that BOA be a big hit quite quickly. As such the forums populious will grow as well and will need to be under dedicated managment. I know I could be of helpful use in matters of dealing with new forum users and topic organization as well as keeping users true to the forum rules/regulations. I can carry out my duties as Admin without abuse and keeping on good terms with my fellow forum users.

8. Previous Experience(Any game even excluding Byond you have staffed for) :
I've been a forum user on the internet for 9 years now if that can amount to anything.

9. Experience with Help&Support(Can be in real life situations to I.E Customer Support for Mc Donalds) :
I was a Student to Student Counseler at my high school for 2 years.

10. Why do you think your right for the job? :
I am simple, logical, and level-headed person. I think before I type and I am always open to others thoughts and opinions.

~ Common Sense Basic Intelligence Questions ~

1. If a red house is made of red bricks a blue house is made of blue bricks a yellow house is made of yellow bricks what is a green house made of?
A green house is made out of straight glass or fiber glass.

2. What is x? x + 7 = 32 / 2?
Half of thirty-two is sixteen.
Sixteen minus seven is nine.
Thus, x equals nine.

3. If you had 5 apples and you take 3 away how many do you have?
You would still have five apples, taking from yourself will alway end in the same result as you began with.

4. There are 7 people on train #1 and 3 people on train #2 if 2/3rd of the people from train #2 move to train #1 how many people are left on train #2?
Two-thirds of three people is two people.
So that leaves only one person left on train #2.

5. What is a Forum Admin?
A Forum Admin is a person who properly organizes and manages over an internet community.

6. How would you solve a fight between two players?(List what you would do step by step)
~First I would notify them that they are spaming/flaming and warn them that I will delete there posts if they continue.

~Now if they stop then my job if done.

~But if they continue then I would carry out deleting there posts and removing them both from that topic
Back to top Go down
Zoanthrope

Zoanthrope

PostSubject: Re: Aerix's Forum Admin App.   Aerix's Forum Admin App. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:48 pm

If you're going to make an application look good, at least make an attempt at proper grammar.
Back to top Go down
Jaret

Jaret

PostSubject: Re: Aerix's Forum Admin App.   Aerix's Forum Admin App. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:48 pm

I like your app, I would reffer you for GM Razz.
Back to top Go down
Zoanthrope

Zoanthrope

PostSubject: Re: Aerix's Forum Admin App.   Aerix's Forum Admin App. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:00 pm

Aerix wrote:
I edited the GM form alittle to fit in as a Forum Admin application. I hope nobody minds.

1. Name(Real name, or Forum Name) :
I you would of figured my Forum Name is Aerix. My real name is Tommy.

2. Byond Key(Your on you play on) :
Slythnal

3. Refferal(Anyone who can vouch for your work) :
I'm sorry to say that I have no one.

4. Age :

5. Gender :
Male

6. Hobbies & Interest's(Anything including outside activities) :
Gaming, Reading Blogs, Watching Anime (of course), Spending time with my family and friends
Correction of both Punctuation and Capitalization is needed.

7. Reason For Applying(Need's to be at least a paragraph, 3-4 sentences) :
I am applying to be a Forum Admin because I believe that BOA be a big hit quite quickly. As such the forums populious will grow as well and will need to be under dedicated managment. I know I could be of helpful use in matters of dealing with new forum users and topic organization as well as keeping users true to the forum rules/regulations. I can carry out my duties as Admin without abuse and keeping on good terms with my fellow forum users.
Well... This is only wrong on a few matters that I just don't like personally.

8. Previous Experience(Any game even excluding Byond you have staffed for) :
I've been a forum user on the internet for 9 years now if that can amount to anything.
Just a bit of comma's are needed.

9. Experience with Help&Support(Can be in real life situations to I.E Customer Support for Mc Donalds) :
I was a Student to Student Counseler at my high school for 2 years.
Grammatically incorrect sentence.

10. Why do you think your right for the job? :
I am simple, logical, and level-headed person. I think before I type and I am always open to others thoughts and opinions.

~ Common Sense Basic Intelligence Questions ~

1. If a red house is made of red bricks a blue house is made of blue bricks a yellow house is made of yellow bricks what is a green house made of?
A green house is made out of straight glass or fiber glass.

2. What is x? x + 7 = 32 / 2?
Half of thirty-two is sixteen.
Sixteen minus seven is nine.
Thus, x equals nine.

3. If you had 5 apples and you take 3 away how many do you have?
You would still have five apples, taking from yourself will alway end in the same result as you began with.

4. There are 7 people on train #1 and 3 people on train #2 if 2/3rd of the people from train #2 move to train #1 how many people are left on train #2?
Two-thirds of three people is two people.
So that leaves only one person left on train #2.

5. What is a Forum Admin?
A Forum Admin is a person who properly organizes and manages over an internet community.

6. How would you solve a fight between two players?(List what you would do step by step)
~First I would notify them that they are spaming/flaming and warn them that I will delete there posts if they continue.

~Now if they stop then my job if done.

~But if they continue then I would carry out deleting there posts and removing them both from that topic

Of course, alot of that is not necessarily needed, just would make the Application look better.
Back to top Go down
Fredd

Fredd

PostSubject: Re: Aerix's Forum Admin App.   Aerix's Forum Admin App. EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:20 am

Im sure it doesnt mater if you have grammar mistakes. Its the application that maters, and what is said it in. What is usefull, and what is not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aerix's Forum Admin App.   Aerix's Forum Admin App. Empty

Back to top Go down

Aerix's Forum Admin App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online Adventure :: Applications-
Jump to: