Bleach Online Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forums of Bleach Online Adventure.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What of Quincy's now...?

Go down 
+5
yoh
DeathTheKid
Lucia
Aceboy360
Freakazoid!
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Freakazoid!

Freakazoid!

What of Quincy's now...? Empty
PostSubject: What of Quincy's now...?   What of Quincy's now...? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:31 pm

Well us loyal players, who follow these great creaters most likely got to sample the Alpha Quincy test..

So now i want to hear what everyone thinks on the Appearance, the feel, the attacks, the damage, aswell as any other feelings or emotions on the subject.

Because i want to hear it now. So please tell me what you think of the Quincy now.
Back to top Go down
Aceboy360
BANNED
Aceboy360

PostSubject: Re: What of Quincy's now...?   What of Quincy's now...? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:33 pm

Everything is awesome, but the appearance. Honestly when I was in a group chat with Kasuka, Taka, Freakazoid, etc. Taka built the bow waaaaaaay up as if Zane444 made it. Not to be rude, and no offense, but are they placeholder icons like the turf(s)?
Back to top Go down
Lucia
Veteran Player
Lucia

PostSubject: Re: What of Quincy's now...?   What of Quincy's now...? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:34 pm

The first test run was great and yeah, Rokura is asking for comments and suggestions for quincy might as well post it here.
Back to top Go down
Freakazoid!

Freakazoid!

PostSubject: Re: What of Quincy's now...?   What of Quincy's now...? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:37 pm

I would have to say i loved everything. Now im certain that alot of shikai and ressurection icons have been originally made, we have seen the pics. They looked awesome, And its only in the alpha stage, so im certain a new bow icon will come eventually.. other then that. There play, and fighting for what sample we did get, was awesome.
Back to top Go down
DeathTheKid
Veteran Player
DeathTheKid

PostSubject: Re: What of Quincy's now...?   What of Quincy's now...? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:40 pm

aww man i missed a test run :/
Back to top Go down
Freakazoid!

Freakazoid!

PostSubject: Re: What of Quincy's now...?   What of Quincy's now...? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:42 pm

Yes death, yes you did. It was the shit.. Not trying to rub it in. But it looked amazing.
Back to top Go down
yoh

yoh

Location : 1st generation of .hack~parties up with kite and rose~

PostSubject: Re: What of Quincy's now...?   What of Quincy's now...? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:42 pm

i liked it, even though i kinda joined in late & didn't get the test the bow completely, The bow's damage seemed to be in the right spot.

Last edited by yoh on Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Freakazoid!

Freakazoid!

PostSubject: Re: What of Quincy's now...?   What of Quincy's now...? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:44 pm

Urcle wrote:
Just wanted to post a topic about the quincy test that just went on. First time ive seen the game, and ive got to say. Im very impressed. Amazing icon's and in general look's an amazing game. Keep up the good work can't wait to play ^^
Back to top Go down
Aerix

Aerix

PostSubject: Re: What of Quincy's now...?   What of Quincy's now...? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:47 pm

I missed this test I guess, even though I've been online this whole time and heard nothing of it. I'm looking forward to testing some other time.
Back to top Go down
Aceboy360
BANNED
Aceboy360

PostSubject: Re: What of Quincy's now...?   What of Quincy's now...? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:48 pm

That damage racked up fast if you sat there for like 3 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Urcle

PostSubject: Re: What of Quincy's now...?   What of Quincy's now...? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:57 pm

I think it was all great. I loved the way the arrow and bow's looked. And i think it's how quincy's should be. Little but very fast damage Smile
Back to top Go down
Lucia
Veteran Player
Lucia

PostSubject: Re: What of Quincy's now...?   What of Quincy's now...? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:05 pm

There should be a small attack delay on quincy though.
Back to top Go down
yoh

yoh

Location : 1st generation of .hack~parties up with kite and rose~

PostSubject: Re: What of Quincy's now...?   What of Quincy's now...? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:06 pm

yea. i'll agree with that since you could easily spammed the arrows abit to much, atleast ad like a 2 or 3 second delay or something
Back to top Go down
Serenade
Veteran Player
Serenade

PostSubject: Re: What of Quincy's now...?   What of Quincy's now...? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:09 pm

Considering we all started at like lvl 140 with no stat points. Damage is gonna work out nicely when you actually do earn the bow... Still going Shinigami...
Back to top Go down
Freakazoid!

Freakazoid!

PostSubject: Re: What of Quincy's now...?   What of Quincy's now...? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:13 pm

Well no because there damage is so cheap, Because im certain that the other races dmg blow up in comparison...Which leaves u shini users happy.. Quincy are meant to have a spam of arrows. its what they do best.
Back to top Go down
DeathTheKid
Veteran Player
DeathTheKid

PostSubject: Re: What of Quincy's now...?   What of Quincy's now...? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:16 pm

as long as they rnt op im happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Aerix

Aerix

PostSubject: Re: What of Quincy's now...?   What of Quincy's now...? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:17 pm

DeathTheKid wrote:
as long as they rnt op im happy Razz

I'll try my best to make sure no class or skills are OP.
Back to top Go down
Freakazoid!

Freakazoid!

PostSubject: Re: What of Quincy's now...?   What of Quincy's now...? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:36 pm

Well wow, no need to worry then.. We tested it, and sample it. And it was amazing.. No Op at all..
Back to top Go down
Aerix

Aerix

PostSubject: Re: What of Quincy's now...?   What of Quincy's now...? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:38 pm

Freakazoid! wrote:
Well wow, no need to worry then.. We tested it, and sample it. And it was amazing.. No Op at all..

You don't know that, you need to be able to compare Quincies to the other classes before one can determine if it is OP or not.
Back to top Go down
Freakazoid!

Freakazoid!

PostSubject: Re: What of Quincy's now...?   What of Quincy's now...? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:40 pm

Well thats why... Soon enough a lil birdie said we will be testing shini's very shortly in Alpha stage! So PWN!
Back to top Go down
Aerix

Aerix

PostSubject: Re: What of Quincy's now...?   What of Quincy's now...? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:44 pm

Freakazoid! wrote:
Well thats why... Soon enough a lil birdie said we will be testing shini's very shortly in Alpha stage! So PWN!

Fact remains, you still do not know what is OPed and what isn't. Just be patient until then before making statments and portraying them as truth.
Back to top Go down
Freakazoid!

Freakazoid!

PostSubject: Re: What of Quincy's now...?   What of Quincy's now...? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:06 pm

Ok well im gonna make this statement. Takashi said he made everything balanced, And has pretty much gauranteed it. If you wanna dont wanna believe it. take that up with him. I take his word for it. and believe nothing is overpowered.

And p.s. Saying whether or not the quincy arent Op'd, Was based off seeing there own damage. So try not to be rude. My opinion is my opinion. Not stating a fact.
Back to top Go down
DeathTheKid
Veteran Player
DeathTheKid

PostSubject: Re: What of Quincy's now...?   What of Quincy's now...? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:23 pm

lets just agree that quincies r most likely not op Razz
Back to top Go down
Freakazoid!

Freakazoid!

PostSubject: Re: What of Quincy's now...?   What of Quincy's now...? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:25 pm

I most certainly agree..
Back to top Go down
Tao

Tao

PostSubject: Re: What of Quincy's now...?   What of Quincy's now...? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 5:19 pm

Whens the next test run? o,o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What of Quincy's now...?   What of Quincy's now...? Empty

Back to top Go down

What of Quincy's now...?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online Adventure :: General-
Jump to: