Bleach Online Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forums of Bleach Online Adventure.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soi-Fon Shikai.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucia
Veteran Player
Lucia

Soi-Fon Shikai. Empty
PostSubject: Soi-Fon Shikai.   Soi-Fon Shikai. EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:13 am

It wouldn't be so unfair if you make Nigeki Kessatsu(Death in Two Steps) an active skill with a 5-10sec cooldown. (i.e. You go near the target then use the skill that leaves a butterfly-like mark then wait for the cooldown hit him again then target dies) Also, it would be great if you can only use the skill on people that has lower level than the user. I just wonder if guys makes a female char just to get Soi-fon lmao.

*Pokes with Suzumebachi* "Oh cool a butterfly tattoo" *Pokes again* (x.x) <~~ drops dead.
Back to top Go down
Zenrai
Veteran Player
Zenrai

Soi-Fon Shikai. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soi-Fon Shikai.   Soi-Fon Shikai. EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:27 am

Should be a longer cool down then just 15 sec ((Perhaps 30?))

Or it should be able to miss.
Back to top Go down
AFKmuch

Soi-Fon Shikai. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soi-Fon Shikai.   Soi-Fon Shikai. EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:44 pm

yeah, since you have to hit the same spot twice, the chance of hitting should go up with mastery, and have like a 1 in 10 chance of hitting the right spot at the beggining and this increases as mastery goes up
Back to top Go down
Alastor_Nazura
Veteran Player
Alastor_Nazura

Soi-Fon Shikai. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soi-Fon Shikai.   Soi-Fon Shikai. EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:38 pm

Soi-Fong's shikai is oped...The hits should be random on your body. And the Success rate should increase with the Mastery.
Back to top Go down
jessea41042

Soi-Fon Shikai. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soi-Fon Shikai.   Soi-Fon Shikai. EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:51 pm

in another bleach game i played i happenned to like their soi fon zan system, instead of it hitting random spots on your body the shikai would give two verbs, one verb putting the butterfly on you, and the second being the kill. instead of it being so that people could spam it, it took half of your reiatsu to use each verb so that if you missed one of the shots it would be useless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soi-Fon Shikai. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soi-Fon Shikai.   Soi-Fon Shikai. Empty

Back to top Go down

Soi-Fon Shikai.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online Adventure :: Suggestions-
Jump to: