Bleach Online Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forums of Bleach Online Adventure.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is it coming soon?

Go down 
+4
Serenade
Lucia
spiky232
Epsilon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Epsilon

Epsilon

Is it coming soon? Empty
PostSubject: Is it coming soon?   Is it coming soon? EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:56 pm

Hey.. hallo, how is the game progressing... '-' Not being impatient here, just asking ;]
Back to top Go down
spiky232

Is it coming soon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it coming soon?   Is it coming soon? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:09 am

Um.. Well.. Is it? O: (And no ,I'm not rushing anyone -.- )
Back to top Go down
Lucia
Veteran Player
Lucia

Is it coming soon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it coming soon?   Is it coming soon? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:38 am

Who knows xD..
Back to top Go down
Serenade
Veteran Player
Serenade

Is it coming soon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it coming soon?   Is it coming soon? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:51 am

It is my opinion that Roku just simply took a break as he was being bugged on a hourly basis about when it will be ready. Think of it like Duke Nukem Forever... We don't know when it will be out... but it will...
Back to top Go down
spiky232

Is it coming soon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it coming soon?   Is it coming soon? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 2:14 pm

Serenade wrote:
It is my opinion that Roku just simply took a break as he was being bugged on a hourly basis about when it will be ready. Think of it like Duke Nukem Forever... We don't know when it will be out... but it will...

Well, its obvious why he was bugged . He posted a date for the game, no one rushed him to do it o.o So naturally when it didn't appear people asked questions, thats all, no need to be mad , but sure, its his right to take a break for a week, or a year or even stop working on the game, I do admit I was disappointed though when the game didn't come on the date the maker marked.
Back to top Go down
Zenrai
Veteran Player
Zenrai

Is it coming soon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it coming soon?   Is it coming soon? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:13 pm

Im not suprised ((As in the least agressive when saying this)) Before they remade the project beacuse of some key people they posted a date. Of course it missed its mark, But thats not the issue genius games like this take time to devlop. Besides I look foreward to it and am happy there makeing sure that when its first realsed in full open beta, We get the best game experince.
Back to top Go down
Lucia
Veteran Player
Lucia

Is it coming soon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it coming soon?   Is it coming soon? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:20 pm

Zenrai wrote:
Im not suprised ((As in the least agressive when saying this)) Before they remade the project beacuse of some key people they posted a date. Of course it missed its mark, But thats not the issue genius games like this take time to devlop. Besides I look foreward to it and am happy there makeing sure that when its first realsed in full open beta, We get the best game experince.

Well said.
Back to top Go down
Alastor_Nazura
Veteran Player
Alastor_Nazura

Is it coming soon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it coming soon?   Is it coming soon? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:20 pm

Yes, I agree.
Back to top Go down
Shana

Shana

Is it coming soon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it coming soon?   Is it coming soon? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 12:03 am

Lola-sama is working really really hard on the game Very Happy

it will be awesome !!! (hopeZ)
Back to top Go down
yoh

yoh

Location : 1st generation of .hack~parties up with kite and rose~

Is it coming soon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it coming soon?   Is it coming soon? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 12:53 pm

The more we wait the better it will come to be
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is it coming soon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it coming soon?   Is it coming soon? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it coming soon?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online Adventure :: General-
Jump to: