Bleach Online Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forums of Bleach Online Adventure.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wellan's gm application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wellan

Wellan

Wellan's gm application Empty
PostSubject: Wellan's gm application   Wellan's gm application EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:41 pm

1. Name(Real name, or In Game Name) : Wellan/kyle and my real name is Dave Razz

2. Byond Key(Your on you play on) : SasukeX2 or Random2619

3. Refferal(Anyone who can vouch for your work) : Shana

4. Age :15

5. Gender :I'm a male

6. Hobbies & Interest's(Anything including outside activities) : Well I like doing sports, all kind of sports. Played Running back in a football team, played basket-ball too (center). I like racket sports too like badminton and Tennis. I like training, jogging and running Razz. Sports is important in my life because it is funny and it is good for the body. I like hanging out with friends, going to cinema and joking with them. but my favortie hobbie is having time with Shana Razz the one I love.

7. Reason For Applying(Need's to be at least a paragraph, 3-4 sentences) :I decided to apply because I'm sure this game will be nice, Kai and Taka are working hard on it. I am applying too because I appreciate most of players well... gms and the one from ketzuken xD. I want to help new players and I don't want some players to ruin the game because they don't follow the rules or bug abuse.In order to make the game good with alot of player, it needs good gms that are fair and respect the rules. I think I'm suited for this position

8. Previous Experience(Any game even excluding Byond you have staffed for) :

I've been enforcer on Bleach Dirge of Chaos, on some of my friends game and Final Impact, my name is in the special thanks

9. Experience with Help&Support(Can be in real life situations to I.E Customer Support for Mc Donalds) :
Help and support hmm good one. Well I like helping people. When some of my friends are sad or mad and they want to talk about it , they mostly come to see me because they know I'll be there to listen and I'll try to help them or make them feel better.

10. Why do you think your right for the job? ::Well I think I'm right for this position because I like helping people. I can be on everyday for a good amount of time. I could say I'm suited too because unlike some people I'm human. Everyone can make mistakes but some gms don't get that and let 0 chance. Unlike them I will warn others instead of dirrectly banning them or muting them(can avoid some problems). Anyway, I think I am suited for gm position because I have experience and I'm not gming another game at the moment so I can give all my attention to Ketzuken.Even if I become gm I won't change personality and I'll never abuse my verbs because I want to be fair. I guess that's all. Surprised and I am not the type of person to suck-up

~ Common Sense Basic Intelligence Questions ~

1. If a red house is made of red bricks a blue house is made of blue bricks a yellow house is made of yellow bricks what is a green house made of?

[color=orange]According to the pictures I found on google image, a green house has no bricks, it is make of glass.
2. What is x? x + 7 = 32 / 2?
x+7=16
x=16-7

x=9

3. If you had 5 apples and you take 3 away how many do you have?
2 in your hand and 3 others that you took away so you have a total of 5 o.o

4. There are 7 people on train #1 and 3 people on Train #2 if 2/3rd of the people from Train #2 move to Train #1 how many people are left on Train #2?
1 reject :p

5. What is a GM?
Well a gm is someone Human. It is a player that has more verbs to be able to control to game and make others follow the rules. A GM is a Game Moderator, he isn't here to put chaos or shit like that xD he is here to stop abuser and to control them o.o. He makes players follow rules and try to solve problems. GM's is someone with the responsability to manage the game.A GM is someone fair mostly here to solve problem and to guide new players through the game.Well... a Gm is here to enforce the rules xD

6. How would you solve a fight between two players?(List what you would do step by step)
1st of all I would tell them to calm down a bit
Second, I would ask them in private what happened to know each others version
3rd, I would think about a way to solve the problem if it is because of a misunderstand
4th I would summon both in a place and discuss about it in say
5th I would make them do apologize and make them do peace
6th Wish them a good day :p

Last edited by Wellan on Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shana

Shana

PostSubject: Re: Wellan's gm application   Wellan's gm application EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:44 pm

Yup he would make an awesome gm and i luv u 2 baby
Back to top Go down
Kyoujin
Admin
Kyoujin

PostSubject: Re: Wellan's gm application   Wellan's gm application EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:45 pm

Good apply, i'll be sure to talk with Rokura.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachonlineadventure.bravehost.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wellan's gm application   Wellan's gm application Empty

Back to top Go down

Wellan's gm application
Page 1 of 1