Bleach Online Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forums of Bleach Online Adventure.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Freakazoid! GM or Enforcer application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Freakazoid!

Freakazoid!

Freakazoid! GM or Enforcer application. Empty
PostSubject: Freakazoid! GM or Enforcer application.   Freakazoid! GM or Enforcer application. EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:38 pm

1. Name(Real name, or In Game Name) : My name's Alex. My IG is Freakazoid!

2. Byond Key(Your on you play on) : Noob Killa729

3. Refferal(Anyone who can vouch for your work) : There all dead and gone. -_- I was a GM when most of you were probably pre-teens or lil kids. About 4-5 years.

4. Age :21

5. Gender :Im just a sexy male!

6. Hobbies & Interest's(Anything including outside activities) :
Computer/Internet security and networking (And yes thats one of my hobbies), Love Playing online on my PS3, I Love to ball up with basketball at my court, i used to play alot of football, And i love to fish with my family, And go on Runs everyday.

7. Reason For Applying(Need's to be at least a paragraph, 3-4 sentences) :
Because im a Intelligent, yet serious and fun player. And can be the same as a GM/Enforcer, Aswell as fairness and i have common sense unlike some of the GM's i see in other game's who are quite incompident. Ive had years of experience, and gameplay and all varieties of games over the years. Experience is key.

8. Previous Experience(Any game even excluding Byond you have staffed for) :
I have GM'd for Nwots, Bleach Eternity, Was a temp GM on Bleach: BOD, And for non- gaming staff, I was a junior drill sgt. for my barracks in my company. Which took lots of enforcing. Believe me.

9. Experience with Help&Support(Can be in real life situations to I.E Customer Support for Mc Donalds) :
Ive staffed at my neighborhood Boys & Girls Club(, All the games i have been nothing but a helpful and assisted my owners, and higher lvl gm's anyway possible.

10. Why do you think your right for the job? :
Im honestly just a great addition to staff, Im on at odd hours of the night so i can patrol during times that most others are not. I am alot older then some, so i have the sense to just not fight. I am very good at listening to people's problems, and creating well, balanced solutions. I have discipline and focus, So i take orders and rules just as serious as anyone else, But can be kind and show leanancy(Not sure if thats spelled right). Im a great GM of every angle. Im well rounded.

~ Common Sense Basic Intelligence Questions ~

1. If a red house is made of red bricks a blue house is made of blue bricks a yellow house is made of yellow bricks what is a green house made of? The Green house is made of Green bricks, OR for laughs.. You could make the house out of Blue and Yellow bricks and still get green.

2. What is x? x + 7 = 32 / 2?

x = 9

3. If you had 5 apples and you take 3 away how many do you have?

you have 2 apples.

4. There are 7 people on train #1 and 3 people on Train #2 if 2/3rd of the people from Train #2 move to Train #1 how many people are left on Train #2?

1 person would be left on train #2.

5. What is a GM?

I was always told it was a Game Manager, Those who would watch over, Enforce rules, And place punishment when necessary, and keep order within the game, Aswell as make the game loved and popular for others to want to join.

6. How would you solve a fight between two players?(List what you would do step by step)

I would ask both players to stop arguing, And i will listen to both sides of the story and hear what they have to say. And then try to come up with a solution to the problem that would make both sides of the party equally happy with the situation. But if one part of the party would continue to be billigerent then i would proceed to mute, If that should not work, i would boot.

I would also pleed and try and speak with the person and explain why they were wrong or why what there doing is wrong. If they proceed to make things worse, I would speak to someone else higher up, who could do something of a more permanent manner.

Last edited by Freakazoid! on Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyoujin
Admin
Kyoujin

PostSubject: Re: Freakazoid! GM or Enforcer application.   Freakazoid! GM or Enforcer application. EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:40 pm

You've used the wrong application format mate, use the one Rokura posted. And btw, that qoute, you've directed that towards Black Licorice, didn't you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachonlineadventure.bravehost.com/
Freakazoid!

Freakazoid!

PostSubject: Re: Freakazoid! GM or Enforcer application.   Freakazoid! GM or Enforcer application. EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:46 pm

Oops my apologies. I thought the format was the same, Im sorry ill switch it. And yes that quote was originally directed to black licorice.
Back to top Go down
Kyoujin
Admin
Kyoujin

PostSubject: Re: Freakazoid! GM or Enforcer application.   Freakazoid! GM or Enforcer application. EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:47 pm

No problem mate, and don't be fooled by that 12 year old angered kid, he's pissed of because we fired him.
Back to top Go down
Freakazoid!

Freakazoid!

PostSubject: Re: Freakazoid! GM or Enforcer application.   Freakazoid! GM or Enforcer application. EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:17 pm

Oh believe me im not. I believe 100% that Black licorice was wrong. I wont change my opinion for nothing. Takashi never did anything wrong from my point of view.
Back to top Go down
Kyoujin
Admin
Kyoujin

PostSubject: Re: Freakazoid! GM or Enforcer application.   Freakazoid! GM or Enforcer application. EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 6:00 pm

Pretty good application indeed, Imma' speak to Rokura.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freakazoid! GM or Enforcer application.   Freakazoid! GM or Enforcer application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Freakazoid! GM or Enforcer application.
Page 1 of 1