Bleach Online Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forums of Bleach Online Adventure.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shana's application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shana

Shana

Shana's application Empty
PostSubject: Shana's application   Shana's application EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:38 pm

1. Name(Real name, or In Game Name) : Shana

2. Byond Key(Your on you play on) :Random1926

3. Refferal(Anyone who can vouch for your work) :Kyle

4. Age : 16

5. Gender : Female

6. Hobbies & Interest's(Anything including outside activities) : Computer games, msn, anime/manga I also enjoy spending time with my friends.

7. Reason For Applying(Need's to be at least a paragraph, 3-4 sentences) : I Just want to help players help people tell them what to do show them what to do but not doing it for them. I dont like it when players break rules....but I'm not the type of person to mute, boot or bann someone I will warn them and convince people...ofcourse i could do that without being a moderator but I guess people just wouldn't take me seriously.

8. Previous Experience(Any game even excluding Byond you have staffed for) :Bleach Ketzuken, Bleach dirge of chaos

9. Experience with Help&Support(Can be in real life situations to I.E Customer Support for Mc Donalds) : I always help people, its in my nature. Don't really know why Make the world a better place...But only because I don't want to live in hell.

10. Why do you think your right for the job? : I like helping people, I dont like punishing people, But sometimes its the best for the majority. I don't like breaking the rules or rule breakers...People can make mistakes Like no pencil comes without an eracer But mistakes do have to be corrected

~ Common Sense Basic Intelligence Questions ~

1. If a red house is made of red bricks a blue house is made of blue bricks a yellow house is made of yellow bricks what is a green house made of? green bricks

2. What is x? x + 7 = 32 / 2? X=9

3. If you had 5 apples and you take 3 away how many do you have? 2 but...if you take away your own apples...like how does that work?will you eat them? cuz then youll have 2 but if you dont youll have 5

4. There are 7 people on train #1 and 3 people on Train #2 if 2/3rd of the people from Train #2 move to Train #1 how many people are left on Train #2? 1

5. What is a GM? A person that makes sure everyone including themselfe follow the rules. A gm shouldnt be to strict but most definitly not to loose to allow everything, Gms are made to make sure a game has a healthy community and is enjoyable to everyone so that also means they have to help players which doesnt mean they have to spoil them by doing everything for them. A GM isnt god....more like an profet...she/he tries to help people try to make people do the right things but doesnt forget that she/he's still human.

6. How would you solve a fight between two players?(List what you would do step by step)1. ask them what happen 2. ask them why. 3. make sure they understand what they did was really stupid. alternative 3. telling the person that he was wrong that he should stop and/or telling the person that was right:"you might be right but you didn't have to react like that" 4. make sure the problem is solved and continue watching how they're behaving.

Thank you for reading this, Shana

P.S. Thx for the awesome Sig. !!

Last edited by Shana on Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wellan

Wellan

PostSubject: Re: Shana's application   Shana's application EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:42 pm

I totaly refer her Very Happy mauahah Shana would be a good gm and she was gm on ketzuken and she was a good one... pick her Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kyoujin
Admin
Kyoujin

PostSubject: Re: Shana's application   Shana's application EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:42 pm

Hehe, no probs for the Sig shana, as for the apply, I'll talk to Rokura about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachonlineadventure.bravehost.com/
Rokura
Admin
Rokura

PostSubject: Re: Shana's application   Shana's application EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:43 am

Under review.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shana's application   Shana's application Empty

Back to top Go down

Shana's application
Page 1 of 1