Bleach Online Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forums of Bleach Online Adventure.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Falcon's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Falcon

Falcon

Falcon's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Falcon's GM Application   Falcon's GM Application EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:51 am

1. Name(Real name, or In Game Name) :Real name is Saugat, Game name is Falcon

2. Byond Key(Your on you play on) :Saugat

3. Refferal(Anyone who can vouch for your work) :No referral. I believe that the only person who knows you for your work and vouch for you would be yourself and there isn't a need for any other person's opinion.

4. Age : 16

5. Gender : Male

6. Hobbies & Interest's(Anything including outside activities) : I like reading books (sounds a bit sad but fact), Playing my ps3 and lots more.

7. Reason For Applying(Need's to be at least a paragraph, 3-4 sentences) : My reason for applying would be because I want to contribute more to this game than just being a normal player. This game is getting better by the day and I would like to be a part of it as a GM of this game.

8. Previous Experience(Any game even excluding Byond you have staffed for) : No previous Experience. Although, being new I can contribute more creative and new suggestions that can help be a part of the growing success of this game.

9. Experience with Help&Support(Can be in real life situations to I.E Customer Support for Mc Donalds) : I currently do voluntary work in my local Oxfam store as part of my 6th form service requirement.

10. Why do you think your right for the job? : I think I'm right for the job because of the type of person I am. I like to get straight to the point without messing about. I don't like to kiss someone's ass for a greater position nor like to act cute. I like to play the game, suggest new ideas and carry out the tasks I'm supposed to.

~ Common Sense Basic Intelligence Questions ~

1. If a red house is made of red bricks a blue house is made of blue bricks a yellow house is made of yellow bricks what is a green house made of?

If green house is meant as a green colored house than the answer would be green.
If green house is meant as in a house to store plants, it would be made of glass.

2. What is x? x + 7 = 32 / 2?

x = 9

3. If you had 5 apples and you take 3 away how many do you have?

Because the person taking away is yourself, you would remain with 5 apples.

4. There are 7 people on train #1 and 3 people on Train #2 if 2/3rd of the people from Train #2 move to Train #1 how many people are left on Train #2?

= 1 person.

5. What is a GM?

A GM is a game moderator. Someone who contributes more to the game than normal player. Someone who helps the player in need and likes to suggest ideas often and is also more active than the normal players.

6. How would you solve a fight between two players?(List what you would do step by step)

Step 1: I would confront them both to ask for the reason behind the fight and give them both a warning each.
Step 2: If they continue to fight, 2nd warning is given
Step 3: Mute would be used now for verbal fight. If the fight still continues, IN COMES THE BANHAMMER!
Back to top Go down

Falcon's GM Application
Page 1 of 1